Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm Here!

MIA.
That's me.
Truly Missing In Action on the blog.
I had high, high hopes for a 'real' blog. (Ya know, one that is actually updated from time to time. Ha!)
Then reality - as in life - struck.
I am a mama first (wife, daughter and friend, and a little exercise thrown in for my sanity), with a little Bibi Lane on the side,
so FaceBook has been my only means of Bibi Lane updates.
If you came to visit the blog with hopes for more, well...me too.
But I have been sewing. A lot.
And along the way, I have managed to post some pictures on the good ole FaceBook.

Please excuse the lack of practically everything on this blog and kindly visit my FaceBook page in the meantime.
Pretty please. And thank you.

If you are local in the Southwest Georgia area, The Consignment Sale is going on this week. I'm there with all of my premade items, ready to buy, and lots of samples. Stop by and say hi!



Oh! I do have a few things in the Etsy shop and I intend to add more in the next few weeks.
I already have holiday designs ready to ship and will be posting them all soon.

See my new shop banner? I really like it. It makes me smile. It's a freebie from Star Sunflower Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment